Friday, April 10, 2009

One month

It's been a month since I last wrote. I'm not sure what has come over me lately, but I'm having a really hard time keeping in touch/ verbalizing what is going on in my brain. Let's see what I can fill you in on...

Completed another month of language school. Now on to level 2A.
I went on a retreat with a church in Vienna.
Traveled to Germany for another retreat for one week.
Visited a concentration camp in Mauthausen, Austria.
Attended 2 dance parties.
Welcomed spring weather.
Witnessed the "Critical Mass" bike demonstration in Vienna.
Had about an hour of homework every night.
Added many more feathers to my collection.
Enjoyed a visit from a Canadian friend.
Found out we most likely will NOT be receiving a visa here in Austria.
Learned more about myself.
Walked to a castle.
Pulled over by Austrian police while riding my bike.
Got sick and had 2 ambulances come to help me.
Allowed God to drastically and dramatically gain my full attention.

I plan on doing a better job of posting on this. I'm thankful to those who read. Please feel free to respond in anyway.



2 comments:

Set_Apart said...

snap Beames!
you didn't even tell me about a bunch of this stuff!

what'd you get sick with???
and what did the police want!?!

ted said...

Amazing pictures. I hope you enjoyed your retreat in Germany. Did you receive all those links that I sent to you? I'd like to hear about the concentration camp visit some time. It was wonderful talking with you the other week, I look forward to doing it again. Love you, Ted and Jess