Sunday, July 20, 2014

Taking Stock

 
 


Making : to-do lists for our upcoming move to Minnesota in November! (more to come on that subject)

Cooking : (baking) my mom's recipe for zucchini bread. So tasty!

Drinking : lots and lots of water, which means lots and lots of potty breaks for this pregnant lady

Reading: "Husband Coached Childbirth" again, and "Origins" Did I mention I'm pregnant?

Wanting: a trip to the coast! I feel so lost in the summer when I haven't been to the beach.

Playing: Izzy seems to like when we use the record player, so it's oldies for us.

Sewing: I wish I could say I had a sewing project in the works. I have so many dreams, but nothing I'm actually working on. My mom and I are making plans for her to whip up some crib sheets for baby #2

Wishing: I had a little more energy and motivation

Enjoying: this stage of 'toddlerhood' with Israel. He seriously brings us so much joy!

Liking: taking long walks with my little family

Wondering: what is going to happen in the nations (specifically the Middle East) over the next months/years? We are living in some mind blowing/crazy/sobering/exciting times. 

Hoping: to get Iz and I on a more regular day-to-day schedule. 

Marveling: at the patience and kindness of God

Needing: a body pillow for this growing belly

Smelling: the flowers on my table

Wearing: whatever is comfy and fits! 

Thinking: this summer is going to fly by

Feeling: ^ like it already has!

Bookmarking: gender neutral baby things since we're not finding out the gender this time!

Anyone else want to join in on this list? I saw it on another blog and thought it would be a nice and easy way for me to share a little update. 

No comments: