Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My summer in Hungary has come to an end. We finished up at a conference near Lake Balaton. Our job was to play with the kids who came to the conference and whoever else that stopped by on the beach. I must say that it's really nice to have your main priority be fun and games and silliness.



This summer was full, crazy, fast paced, exciting, and splendidly tiring all at once. Even though there were moments where I wanted to leave desperately, I know that God totally had us there for a reason. It was not an accident that we didn't get our visas. God showed and taught me new things about myself, the people around me, and Himself. He provided for me in my insecurities, fears, and doubts when I tried to depend on myself. It was an awesome time to learn, love, and live life fully. I'm thankful for the whole experience and am looking forward to this new season of life.

In 4 days my parents will be here in Vienna for almost 2 weeks! I'm so excited to hang out with them and show them what my life here in Europe looks like. After that we have a week of class and then on to our intern retreat in Croatia! Praise God for all of these opportunities ahead of me.

1 comment:

Blooming in Bloomington said...

you're so good at articulating things Lindy. I love how you live

:::simply:::

:)

from the inside out.