Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sleepy Crib Time


Izzy was completely oblivious of his mama turning his first nap in his crib into a full blown photo shoot. He does well in there which means he'll make the switch at night sometime soon. I'm going to miss waking up with him next to me in his bassinet. 


 My mom made this funny octopus after seeing one like it in a toy store. She's amazing.
 Not pictured: the new curtains we just hung up in his room. They look awesome! My mom made them with a nice 'black-out' lining to keep it dark while he sleeps. Did I mention she's amazing?!


These cool prints above his crib were made by our lovely and talented friend Audrey. We met Audrey in Vienna and quickly became good friends. Our time together was short, but both Jake and I love hearing from her whenever we can. She is an extremely talented artist and as soon as I saw these prints in her etsy, I knew they would be perfect for a little boy room. Check out her etsy and blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i remember switching hazel to the crib...which at that time was on the other side of our room, haha. i kept thinking, "she's too little for this" lol! those prints are great! and so is that octopus!