Saturday, June 8, 2013

Remember the Lilies

May was a month of celebrations. Me, Mel, Jake, and their dad all had birthdays, I had my first mothers day and of course our moms were celebrated as well. Whew! That's a lot! I eagerly take advantage of any chance to make things special, fun, and memorable so May was my kind of month. 
I already shared Jake's b-day video, but the festivities didn't end there...
...much to our surprise!

Our friend Brittany had one more present in store that Jake and I were totally unaware of.
She came over last night saying she had something to give to us before she left for Israel.
We didn't think much of it.
Next thing we knew, Jake was opening one of the most thoughtful (and expensive) presents he's ever received. 
An iPad!!
Brittany sent out an e-mail to a bunch of friends asking if they'd be willing to donate toward this awesome gift and over 20 people did!
We were stunned.
And, of course our friend Rod was there to document the whole thing.
God has been so good to us lately and so quick to provide.
I should make a list of all the ways He has amazed us recently.
Maybe that will be a future blog post :)

No comments: