Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Talking Iz

Jake and I take a lot of videos of Izzy with our phones.
Every time we watch one of the videos we evaluate whether or not this is something to share with the world or strictly family.
One question we ask is this: "Other than our parents, will people actually want to watch this?"
We've discovered that Izzy could be covered in spit up, crying, and in the ugliest outfit on the planet and Jake's parents will think it's the greatest thing ever. 
I guess that's just what happens when you're a long distance grandparent. 
You take what you can get. 

So, here's a video. I like it. Jake likes it. I'm sure our parents will like it.
Hopefully you will too :) 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I like it. Speaking of the messy stuff, I still laugh remembering when we were skyping and Jake reacted to the major eruption that occurred between diapers being changed- "WHOAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"