Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tid Bits











1. One of the many house projects. This cart used to be a fake wood panel. I think everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to paint it red, but I love it!
2. My first attempt at apple crisp was pretty tasty
3. As long as they're not in my house or on me, I admire them
4. Celebrating the Feast of Booths with a porch party. We watched Fiddler on the Roof, ate falafel, hummus & pita, and tabouli, and listened to Matisyahu. Not your standard way to celebrate, but it was so much fun!
5. One of my new favorite flowers - feverfew
6. Harvest brings a major change in landscape
7. Jake's latest painting. Maranatha, come Lord Jesus!
8. Izzy's new push cart from the Peters Hazel
9. His hat does a good job of warming his head and eyes
10. Enjoying the animal auction at Green Dragon. Like father, like son. 

No comments: