Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Litér Part 2!

The wonderful people in Litér invited us back for a short weekend outreach that we just returned from last night. I must say, I've never found a place where I've felt so genuinely loved and cared for like this. These people have only known us for a little over a week and have totally brought us in as if we were family. The outreach was with kids ranging from age 5-17. We spent the whole day with them on Saturday for an English/Bible camp. I was with the youngest group of 5-9 year olds which made English learning a little bit difficult. I had many of the same kids that were in my group last time which made it so much fun. Our main focus was on the story of the shepherd and the lost sheep and we even prepared and performed a skit based on this story. I hope to visit Litér at least one more time before leaving Europe. It has been by far my favorite place I've visited since arriving.



The following video is during our afternoon meal when our lovely Hungarian host families decided to teach us a folk song. In return, we taught them an English kids song. It was hilarious!

No comments: