Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cut through the fog!

Thank you very much to all who have been praying for me to hear from God about my future. It looks like I will be returning to Pennsylvania at least for four months to reconnect with family and to spend time at Gateway House of Prayer. To send me home for only four months without vision past that seemed really scary to me at first. The thought of just living in my parents house and working a random job always seemed like a formula for disaster. The House of Prayer internship sounded good but I didn't want to risk having no vision for what came after. God showed me that I can always trust Him for the next steps. When the Israelites were in the desert God told them only to gather enough bread for one day. He wanted them to trust Him for each day's provision. The next four months will be some awesome set apart time for me and God and I know He will show me what comes after that. He is so faithful to me and I'm ok with only knowing a small portion. I can't wait to see what He has in store for me next!

2 comments:

Ashley Laine said...

i can't wait either!!!! like being on a team together!! :D i love you lindyyyyyyy!!

alang said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love it!