Thursday, August 5, 2010

Palpable

This summer I have experienced the palpable presence of God unlike I ever have before. Not necessarily some huge display, but my heart still knows the difference. I was becoming so accustomed to my relationship with God being more often a struggle and less often a quiet and confident trust. Things have changed, and I like it that way. I'm beginning to really look forward to what God has next. Who knows!?!

Tomorrow is my last day of class and practical training here at Bethany College of Missions. On Sunday the seniors leave for a short grad-retreat before we pack up our belongings and prepare to head out. Next Saturday we graduate, Sunday I'm a bridesmaid, Monday I'm an adventurer, and Tuesday I'm traveling to Green Bay Wisconsin to visit some wonderful friends who will soon be parents. Friday, August 20th, I return to Pennsylvania completely unsure of when I'll be leaving again. This is a strange season indeed.

Just one step at a time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

meandering over to Azerbaijan perhaps? definitely. I definitely see it in your nearish future ;-)

I talked to Natasha over the weekend and my heart is counting on a lil skype date with you all when you get down to greenbay.

love you lindle. im excited for your life.