Thursday, August 19, 2010

New!

This past week or so has been full of new things and new life. I love it! On Saturday I graduated from BCOM, officially ending one season and preparing for a fresh start in Pennsylvania.
Then, on Sunday my very close friends McKenzie and Jeff got married finally! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so thankful I got to be apart of it!
Also, on August 10th little Selah Marcellus was born to two other very close friends. I'm currently in Green Bay Wisconsin to visit the new parents and their bundle of joy. It's been so relaxing and fun to be here!
And last, but certainly not least, on Monday I started dating one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Jacob Paurus. We've been through Teen Mania, Bethany, and Austria together and now look forward to see what God has next. He's so special to me and to say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

ummmmmm to say that I am elated is an understatement. Lindy Beamesderfer!!!!!!
These are precious times.

Noelle said...

ps these two last pictures are probably my favorites in all of the universe.

Natasha said...

: ) lindy lindy. you have such a special place in my life. i'm so excited for this season for you...andddddd new years is sooo far away.