Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Roller coaster

This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night we had an outdoor movie showing. Saturday was full of beach and fireworks. Sunday had a nice slow start with church and time alone with parks,cook outs and fireworks to finish the day. Monday we woke up, made waffles, went for a walk to a Finnish Bistro, and just relaxed. It was a good weekend.
If you think to pray for me I would appreciate it very much. I'm in the final week of the class where we write the paper dealing with our futures. I know this isn't about the class, but I still feel like I should expect God to give me some clarity on what's next soon. I'm feeling a bit 'moody' about all of my options lately. It seems like every other day (or even hour!) I've changed how I feel about certain aspects or ideas I'm leaning towards. I know I can't base any decisions about my future off of emotions, but this roller coaster is really draining. I trust that my Father will come through not a moment too late, I just want to be in the right place when He does.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm glad I can read your blogs now, because you are just so super cool!

Ashley Laine said...

those waffles look delicious!
just like your heart!
:)

i'm so glad we're friends!