Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Goin' to Minnesota in my mind

I visited Minnesota for 5 days to see some friends get married, visit my boyfriend, and reconnect with other wonderful people. It was really cold, but definitely worth it. Jake and I did all sorts of fun things like bowling, ice skating, sushi eating, and going to the Holidazzle parade. I was able to see most of my Austria team and we spent a lot of time reminiscing and laughing about all of the adventures we journeyed through together. I didn't take near enough pictures, so I'll have to make sure to take a lot more next time.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Yay for next time! See you in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

this is just splendid :-) really. all of these pictures used to only be daydreams in my head. is that creepy? naw. i remember that stinkin razzle dazzle parade. i wore those stupid red plastic boots and my feet took 5 hours to thaw out. it was fabulously miserable.
love you! both!