Monday, December 27, 2010

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

At 5 a.m. tomorrow morning, I will jump into my Dad's minivan with a liveliness that no normal human should have at that hour. This unnatural energy will come from the overwhelming excitement about being in Minnesota with my lovely boyfriend, TOMORROW.
a pretty good example of how I'm feeling right now

It didn't hit me until yesterday that I'm actually going to be in that lovely winter wonderland so I feel a little unprepared. Last time I was there it had been 2 and a half months since Jake and I had seen each other, so I basically had the countdown memorized and was practically ticking off the minutes. This time, we only had a few short weeks in between, but I'm definitely more than ready to see him again. 
The only thing that could get me down right now is packing. I'm not the greatest at it. I think too hard.
This chaos is my bedroom and my suitcase. I think I just need to throw in the last few things and call it a night. 
I'm so excited for this lovely week long vacay with friends and boyfriends.

No comments: