Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jake visit

Jake arrived in Pennsylvania just in time for my graduation at the Gateway House of Prayer. We had so much fun in the two weeks that he was there. We went on a day trip to Philadelphia, spent the weekend with my whole family at our cabin in the mountains, went to Maryland for a beach trip, and spent a lot of time with my various groups of friends.
My birthday was May 31st and we spent the day on the wonderful sandy beaches of Ocean City, Maryland. As we sat under our colorful umbrella, listening to the crashing waves and the squawking seagulls, and eating our picnic lunch, Jake asked me to marry him through a creative poem/rap and many thoughtful birthday presents. Of course I said yes, and thus began a new season of life for the both of us. It was a magical moment and I'm still in awe of God's faithfulness and goodness in bringing me the man of my dreams.
 Pics from Philly


 Beach pics
I just said yes in this picture
Cabin pics



Chicago pics

 deep dish pizza!!! so good!


No comments: