Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tid Bits from the Paurus Fam










Explanation : 1). Enjoying every chance I get to hang out with my nephews. This little guy has grown up so much! 2). Making a sign for my first (future) niece. I'm so excited! Actually, our whole family is a little overly excited and I have a feeling that this will be the girliest, most spoiled baby of all time. I've basically decided to paint her nails every chance I can get. 3)/4). Working hard on our, now planted, garden. I'm really looking forward to watching the progress of our little seeds and harvesting all the healthy goodness I can get! 5)/6). Well, there's really not a lot of explanation for these, I've just been drinking lots of tea lately. Also, the second one was mostly for showcasing my cool new ring! Oh, and I probably should keep this comment to myself, but I just can't resist; I sure look like some kind of criminal with all those mugshots!! (har har har. Yes, I know, that was pretty bad. But, I bet I'll at least make Emily Adcock laugh). 7). I absolutely love spending time in prayer and reading the Word with my husband. These moments are precious. It's been a process for me to let down some walls and allow him to come into this intimate part of my heart, but there is such a reward and a blessing waiting for me on the other side. We really do increase in love for one another as we grow together in the Lord. I'm glad for this partner that God has given me to run this race with. Oh, and you may be wondering, why the lawn chair indoors? Well, it's because we only have 3 chairs for our kitchen table and sometimes we have people over for dinner. Desperate times call for desperate measures. 8). My growing succulent collection in their new little bathtub home. Plenty of space for me to accumulate many more! 9). Our little apartment feeling like home.

2 comments:

emily rae said...

Ahhh Lindy you know me well :) I laughed and then I saw you knew I would hahahhaa!! I love getting to see pictures of you guys and your home looks so cozy and your garden looks like its gonna be awesome! Thanks for the birthday wishes I loved your comment!!!! :):) and thanks for the shout out and the jokr hahaha

Natasha said...

: ) So it took me about an hour to get the mug shot comment...haha don't judge. Anyways, life looks sweet for you Lindy friend. And I did get your text the other day, I'm just a lame tester...sorry. But we should chat sometime soon!