Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The month I love

It's October and I've done a really poor job of updating my blog about the celebration! It was a little anti climactic due to the fact that I worked like a dog the first week or so of October. It was hard seeing the celebration on the horizon. But here we are, October 13th, and I think it's shaping up to be a lovely month. I've learned to search for the little moments and be content with what I've got and the situation I'm in. I've spent a lot of time with my nephew Colton and had a few fun days with a good friend Debbie. To enjoy some time outside, my dad and I went geocaching the other day and it was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures to show how October is going so far.
we had just finished making coconut curry pumpkin soup!
car rides with blue skies and fields of gold
long walks with the little one

No comments: