Saturday, March 19, 2011

pompom

This past Christmas I asked for a GPS for the car I don't own yet (talk about a leap of faith haha!). This little gadget didn't come with a case of any kind, which has caused me not to use it as often as I'd like, for fear of damaging it if I carry it around in my purse all the time. Now that I've finally finished all my knitting orders for other people, I decided to remedy that. Oh, I also received a pom-pom maker for Christmas and was eager to use it. I figured this would be my first project to test him out.

2 comments:

Kylie Marie said...

CUTE!! love your knitting projects. i just found the check i was supposed to send out this week on my kitchen table....UGH i am SOOO sorry. it is in the mail today - keep your eye out for it!

Jadah Bug said...

I LOVE the pomopm!!!!! Simply marvolous!!