Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bits and Pieces











1-3. Working with my mentor in her flower shop again. She had 3 weddings in one day and needed all hands on deck. It's been so much fun to learn some of the tricks of the trade and gain confidence in my creative eye for flower pairing. It's actually been an extremely relaxing and refreshing way to spend my days. Loved this succulent and burlap boutonniere!
4-8. Jake and I got to attend a beautiful wedding last weekend. This wedding happened to be one of the ones that I helped with flowers. You may also recognize Jake's funky style on the chalk board program. Also, I'm convinced that in the picture of the two of us, I actually have quite a round belly! I just need to turn sideways one of these days and show you all.
9. Still loving my morning notes from the husband. They make my day.
10. Feast your eyes on this Austria-team ladies! Jake, Jadah, and I had the lucky chance of each receiving one of these delectable chocolate bars when some girls from our church visited Austria. I'm still working on mine, one small chunk at a time. I'm savoring every bite. It's just as good as I remembered.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Lindy, thanks for sharing your life! I loved the pics of the beautiful flowers. You have a silly husband. Ike loved seeing the pics and especially the "come at me bro". So grat to see noelle and ryan, too. You will have to take a side view of the round belly. Tell lil' Paurus that grand mom loves him/her. I miss you and Jake! Colleen/mom