Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dad & Lad time

Jake's dad and brother came for a visit so they could meet Izzy. There was a whole lot of dude time going on. I was seriously outnumbered. 


They ate a maple bacon donut. I just had to post a picture.
 This picture makes me curious to see if Izzy will have some of those Paurus features


Jake's side job laying hardwood floors was slow this week so he and Israel got to spend a lot of time together. I love seeing my 'boys' hang out. Jake is forever making up little songs and raps to calm Izzy down when he gets fussy. He's always willing to take over when he's crying and even carry him around in our Moby wrap baby carrier. I'm so thankful that we're doing this as a team and that I'm not alone as we raise our son. I don't know what I would do without him! He's been cooking and cleaning and taking such good care of our family when I'm tired or busy nursing. Jake is such a great father and I'm so excited to see how his relationship with Israel will grow over the years.

1 comment:

Shalise said...

beautiful, Lindy!!! :)