Saturday, May 7, 2011

Not forgotten

On Wednesday one of the members of my small group started e-mailing me links to some cars he was looking at in my new price range. There was one I liked better than all the rest and the price was too good to pass up. The dealership was over an hour away so I didn't know when I would be able to make time to visit. I called my Dad and he was driving back home after visiting a customer for his work and was about 15-20 minutes away from this town! He checked out the car and loved it! He talked it over with some of the sales people and they gave him an even better price than we both expected. So, last night we ventured out to Concordville, Pennsylvania and came back with a car. A car just for me. I love it and it's such a testimony of God's faithfulness and provision. I'm so much more important than the sparrows. Yes!! (Luke 12:6-7)

2 comments:

Jadah Bug said...

:D LOVE IT!!

Natasha said...

you look lovely! and your car is great and such a good one for moving all your stuff across the country too!!!