Tuesday, July 17, 2012

All 3 Of Us


Jake and I are very excited to announce that we're bringing a little baby Paurus into the world. Due date is January 20th and I'm about 13 weeks along. Coming into the second trimester and hoping for the blessing of increased energy and decreased nauseousness. I can't complain though, compared to some people I had a very easy first trimester with no throwing up at all! 
This was how I told Jake the news. Those cheap pregnancy tests don't exactly make you feel very sure. We later had our hopes confirmed at a doctors appointment. I had my first visit with one of the midwife's at the birth center last week. It was so exciting to hear the heartbeat and to be told that all was looking normal and fine. We're expectant and eager to learn. It's a beautiful thing to have someone knit together inside of you (Psalm 139). 

Psalm 127:3-5 Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. 
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. 
They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. 

4 comments:

Momuv5 said...

You're due on the date of Elise's birthday. I'm so excited for you and Jake. I know you two are probably more excited than I am. :) Congratulations again.

Tara K said...

I am just SO excited for you guys... congrats. :')

Heidi said...

Congrats you too! We're due right around the same time! SO fun! Isn't it a rollercoaster of excitment, anticipation, and nerves?? God is sovereign and His timing is perfect!

Cada Family said...

Lindy!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm due on the 28th :)