Thursday, July 5, 2012

Follow Along

Yep, it's been a while again. I have some good excuses and some bad excuses for why this blog has been so silent, but either way, here I am. One reason I'd like to share with you all is best depicted in picture form.
2 lap tops, a printer, paper cutter, labels, labels, and more labels, envelopes, address books, lists of names, multiple trips to buy more printer ink, and fried rice. What does all that add up to? Fundraising. After many hours we finally finished our first wave of fundraising letters as we move toward going on Mission staff at Gateway House of Prayer by October. It's been hectic, but it feels so good to have it done. Just this morning I took our big box of letters to the post office, so now we just pray that God moves on people's hearts to partner with us and in the mean time trust Him to provide our daily bread.

Now, on to my update. I realized recently that this blog has become my journal. Ever since I did the internship at Gateway, my journaling has seriously suffered. I haven't made time for it and I have a feeling in the future I'm going to regret that decision. I love to look back and see what happened in my life, how I grew, the lessons I learned, the revelation I received from God, and all the other silly little details in between. So, even though my impulse is to do one general blog to catch all the readers up to speed, I've decided to be a little more thorough. For the sake of me, a year from now, I'm going to take the time to write several posts about different events that have happened lately.


So, sit back, listen to some bluegrass (I've been soo into bluegrass lately!) and catch up!


Ain't No Grave by Crooked Still on Grooveshark

No comments: