Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nesting Glimpse

 One of my favorite parts of our little guy's room is his cloth diaper pail :) Yeah, that's pretty strange, but seriously, how cool is an old Oscar the Grouch style trash can?!
 I have a feeling I'm going to spend many hours rocking away in this chair.
 Some cool old crates for toys and books
 Cute little foot rest.
His itty bitty crib with the cool sheet my mom made.

 I think it's time I give a major shout out to my dear mama. She is so kind to me! I can be a bit picky with baby stuff and was having a hard time finding things that fit my budget and style. So, let me give you a list of all the things she is CUSTOM-MAKING for me and her future lil grandson: 2 crib sheets, 2 changing pad covers, a boppy pillow cover, 3 windows worth of curtains in his room and another 3 in ours!!!! This woman is amazing and I can't thank her enough. Did you know it would have cost us over $300 to put up black-out curtains (since we are awake at night and sleep during the day) in both rooms if we would have bought them from the store?! To show her our gratitude, maybe we could name our son after her. That would be real original; a boy named Sue. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! So you, so him :) Your Mama is so awesome. lol that last part cracked me up!

Natasha said...

I love it all!

MOM said...

Love your baby's room!, a big shout out to your seamstress of a mom! Praying several times a day for you! He will be he soon!

Unknown said...

where did you get that blanket?!?!?! i've been dreaming of a white/black checkered blanket.

it really does look awesome Lindy. i can't believe you just whipped that up after a big move.