Friday, January 25, 2013

Peepee Teepees

Wow, I've had a lot more time to write on this thing lately! It's kind of fun. I'm here to present to you my latest crafty obsession; Peepee Teepees. I saw these online and really wanted to buy some. It's a commonly known fact that babies, and especially baby boys, tend to sprinkle at unfortunate times while you are changing them. The Peepee Teepee is meant to keep spontaneous fountains to a minimum allowing for easy clean up and less clothing changes for mama. Genius, right?! After looking more closely at them I realized I don't need to buy one, because I can totally make them myself! I found this easy tutorial and went to town, making 8 of them so far!


 The inside fabric is from a nice soft receiving blanket that was a duplicate and I didn't mind chopping up :)

So cute! It's a nice rewarding project because it takes maybe 10 minutes to complete, and you can use all those random scrap fabrics you have laying around. I plan on keeping some with me in the diaper bag at all times and a bunch on hand at his changing table so I'll probably make a few more :) The things you can get done when you're too sick to do much else! I love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

brilliant!! i love these lindy!

Unknown said...

Haha! I saw these at Motherhood yesterday!! So funny! I have only been sprayed once, but it would have been nice to have avoided it with these :]