Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Relaxation

I'm currently fighting a real nasty cold that I'm hoping and praying goes away before baby-Paurus decides to make his debut. Through the urging of a friend, I discovered the beauty of taking nice warm baths while being pregnant. It is so lovely! This evening I wasn't feeling up to much with my scratchy sore throat, sniffily nose, and pounding headache, so I lit lots of candles, turned on a sermon and got real cozy in the bath tub. My sister in law sent me some awesome smelling honey-almond bath salts and I always add a little lavender bubble bath because I can't go without the bubbles. Even if you're not pregnant, I highly suggest taking baths every once in a while. It does wonders :) 


Oh and in case any of you were wondering, yes, it was my due date this past Sunday. I still feel like he's pretty content where he's at so I have no clue when he'll make his appearance. We are very excited to meet this little guy and see his precious face.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

You sound peaceful : ) I'm so glad